วันศุกร์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

New Year 2010

New Year fetival is festival of happiness and i think all people like this festival because it's holiday.Many people will go to rest from hard-working,learning and i like this festival very much.In this New Year I and My family went to Tak for visit with my grandfather and grandmather.I have chance to pray countdown because my grandmather persuade me after I pray I think I feel happy and relieve.

This year I think I will be better.I attemp to read books more than and concentrate with classroom because In last year it has some subject I like to talk with my friends and copy homework in that class.

Finally happy new year my friends.Wishing you happiness,success and joys in this year
I wish you a new year that is filled with wonder and delight.
Good Luck.....
^ ^

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไอลา่ว บลัสเตอร์ และบลิ้งเกอร์ กุอัพใหมแล้วนะเว้ย มึงยังไม่อัพอีก กากโคตร

    ตอบลบ